With the current pandemic of the corona virus many governments are enforcing their residents to wear face masks when they go out in public.
Since most of the world is on lockdown and factories are closed, there is a major shortage of face masks. Luckily it is very easy to sew your own face mask at home.
We compiled a list of 10 Face mask sewing tutorials and free face mask patterns for you to use. All you need is some fabric, a sewing machine and some basic sewing supplies.
We do not know how effective these home made masks are against Covid 19 but it is worth a shot.
Without further ado, here is our list of the..
10 Best Free Face Mask Sewing Patterns and Tutorials
1. Free face mask sewing pattern (w/ instructional video)
Sarah gives us a very thorough tutorial of how to make a cloth pleated face mask with elastic ear loops or fabric ties.
Below the post you will be able to download and print the pattern.
2. Face mask sewing tutorial (w/ replaceable inner filter)
This face mask can be made from T shirt scraps or knit fabric. Here’s a video that describe the process.
3. Fabric mask and n95 cover sewing pattern
For this mask you will need an iron, Fat quarter of 100% cotton or other tightly woven material ( the tighter the better) and a sewing machine.
There is also a link to download and print the pattern.
4. Face mask: a picture tutorial
5. Basic fabric face mask
6. No-elastic face mask with filter pocket
7. Versatile face mask pattern
8. DIY reusable mask with filter pocket
9. Face mask sewing pattern with nose clamp
10. Child-size face mask sewing pattern